In this soccer season I scored four goals. One game I scored one goal. The next game I scored one goal again. The next game I scored two goals. And, my friend Aidan scored like 300 goals maybe because I passed it to him and he got a goal. (Through 10/16) - Owen
My next game I scored two goals. Every game I had at least four good shots on goal. And, I got new glasses for soccer. They are called sports goggles. They are pretty cool. They look really awesome and they had glass protectors so it didn’t hurt when the ball hit my face. After all of the soccer games, I got to go to Enchanted Castle to say my name with a microphone and see all the soccer players on my team. It was a fun party and we got to play games. There was so much to do. I love Enchanted CASTLE! - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment