Monday, November 1, 2010

2nd Grade Math

I go to 2nd grade math because I’m really good at math. And, I have homework every single day. It might be hard. I have Library on Monday I got to go with them to. On every single library day you have to do a reading test on the computer. The one I got to do was Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets. That’s the only one I’ve done so far and it’s really cool. Because you know why? I’ve read it so good one time that I had to do a test and I got all of the answers right. Every day I have to do one page on the math sheet and at the end of the school year I have to do multiplication and division. It might be hard. I already know how to do multiplication and division, but I’m not that good at division. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment