At Goebberts my friends Macy and Logan went in a haunted house with me. Logan’s mom went in there too. And, we got to see a pig race. And, we got to go in a maze. The little kids won because the big kids got stuck in the maze. That would be still Macy, Logan, and Owen. And, there was a dinosaur that ate pumpkins and it was called Pumpkin Eating Dinosaur. And there was another maze we went in. Done. - Owen
Me and my friends Declan and Billy and Logan and Macy got to go in Declan and Logan are boys and Billy is a boy, but not Macy. Macy is a girl. We got to go in a maze. And, we went in only the big boys, not Billy or Declan or me went in the haunted house. And, I am a boy. I went in the bouncy jump and then we fed pigs. And there was this baby pig who got right out of his pig. I sawed, oh, oh, oh, I saw a pumpkin t-rex and he ate a pumpkin and he did smoke out of his nose. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
No comments:
Post a Comment