We have never taken the kids apple picking, and after a trip out to the country, they still haven’t been. We made our annual trip out to Kuipers hoping to pick some apples, but it was late in the season and a nice day. Apparently the rest of the Chicagoland area had the same idea that we had. The trees were almost bare by the time we got there, so we bribed the kids with apple cider donuts and just bought the apples from the store. On the plus side, we stopped at Grahams 310 in Geneva on the way out there. We love frozen hot chocolate, but can’t visit Serendipity 3 in Las Vegas or New Your each time we want it. Fortunately we’ve found a little café in Geneva which makes a great one. They also make homemade ice cream, gelato, and chocolate. If you are in the area, we highly recommend it. - N
The day I played soccer, we lost. After, I got to go to a restaurant named Grahams 310 and by it there was a chocolate store. We got to see people make chocolate. It was a very cool place where they got to make chocolate. After mommy went in there, me and Daddy and Rion went in there. Daddy bought this ice cream. It was so good. I almost got to eat all of it and Daddy had to wait so long in the line that it took so long for him to get the ice cream. We had ice cream because I scored one goal and I got to eat frozen hot chocolate. Kuipers was after we went to Grahams. Grahams was a good place to eat. I had a sandwich. After we went there we went to an apple picking place where you got to pick apples off the trees, but there wasn’t enough apples on the trees. And, we got to go to this place where you got to get apples and there was this tractor you got to go on there. It was so cool. And we got donuts there. They were good. - Owen
I got frozen hot chocolate and it was my favorite. We couldn’t get any apples because there was only a little more left and we didn’t want to get a little bit. We wanted to get a lot. The end. - Rion
No comments:
Post a Comment