Saturday, January 16, 2010

Winter Gala

Kindercare held a winter gala on Friday night, where each class performed a show to entertain the parents and families. Rion's class sang three songs and said a poem, including throwing paper snow balls at the audience. Owen's class performed a fashion show where each child wore two outfits. Daycare was packed, but the kids and staff did a great job!
- N

I sang songs by myself. Ms. Jennifer and Ms. Dayna (Rion's teachers) were there. Everybody were there. Everybody sang. I liked watching Owen. I liked the cookies. And I ate chocolate chip and blueberries and raisins (he laughs!). Done Mommy I'm done.
- Rion















I really like my Winter Gala because I got to where my Cubs jersey and a suit with a tie. So, I might be done with all of the Winter Gala's because I'm not going to be at daycare next winter. I saw Rion in the front of the seats and then I gave Rion a high five! Then, Daddy and my best friend named Sam C and Mommy.


- Owen

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you both did great at your Gala. Gr Michael

    ReplyDelete