Sunday, January 10, 2010

One more thought

One more thought - We've been at this for 10 days, and the boys are really starting to enjoy it. Owen asked to write something tonight about his birthday party and he really enjoyed typing his own post yesterday. Does anyone know how we're supposed to teach him to type? We're letting him type with two fingers just to learn the keyboard, but I'm not sure if that's the right thing to do or not. And, Rion wants to do anything that Owen does. But, he wants every post to say, "I love Owen" or "I love my brother". Nothing yet from Mike. If I were to bet, I'd say that I'll badger him into one post for the year and that's it. We'll see! :)
- N

1 comment:

  1. I think it's so wonderful that your boys post on the blog. And, I love reading their posts! Maybe I'll be brave enough to let our boys attempt to write something on ours. If you figure our the 'right' way to teach typing to little ones, let me know! And, I started to 'follow' your blog. So, if you get some notice aobut it, its me. :)

    ReplyDelete