I’m sick and I stayed home. I have a fever and I don’t feel good that much. What else? I took my inhaler today. Yesterday Daddy stayed home with me. Today Mommy stayed home with me, and, tomorrow Daddy’s coming home. That’s it. And, you know what? Mommy’s playing with her computer what I’m saying. I’m sick bad and I’m coughing and sneezing. I need to take water. Owen needs to take milk. That’s it. Do you know what that vacuum is called? Sneeze. I wish it was Christmas a day ago and I was not sick. We got to keep our Christmas trees up for a long time. That’s it. Done. – Rion - Another thing – I already had a fever and I still have a fever. And, you know what? Mommy needs to do the letters that I’m saying. Daddy has a vacuum. Done – Orion Stufflebeam
Translation: Rion’s been home sick the past two days with a cold or sinus infection. He’s now on meds and feeling much better, but if you ask him, he’s still sick because he wants to stay home longer to watch morning cartoons. One of the cartoons he watched was Handy Manny, who has a new vacuum named Sneeze. When the boys have coughs, we don't make them drink milk. Rather they get water. Also, Mike’s out of town today and tomorrow for work. If you watch the Bradley game tonight, maybe you will see him. Finally, we took the Xmas trees out of their rooms, which is why he was talking about Xmas. I hope everyone reading this is healthy! - N
I hope you start feeling better rion.
ReplyDelete-Uncle Nick
that's a lot of words for such a little boy!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are all better now. My Christmas tree is still up!!!!!Love, Grandma Rick