Welcome to our new blog! I read in some magazine that this is a great way to share what's going on in your life and to document history for your kids, so we're going to try it this year. Mike (we'll see), I, and the kids will try to post something at least once a week. And, please leave us lots of comments. It will help the boys learn that people really do read this thing.
Happy 2010! We hope you have a wonderful, peaceful year.
-Natalie
Thanks for including us with your new project....I can understand wanting to get back to Florida!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe leave the 13th or 14th of January and will stay untill March 15th. Sounds great!!!!!
Love the blog! You'll have fun with it and it's a lot of fun to go back and read your own posts from months past. Glad you had a great Christmas and New Year's! And, you can put a feedjit thing on your blog that tells you who/where from people are accessing your blog. I've got one on ours. Take care and we look forward to reading about what the Stufflebeams are up to!
ReplyDelete