Sunday, January 10, 2010

Owen's 6th Birthday Party #2

Today I had a birthday party because I wanted to play with my friends. I went bowling for my birthday. I had like the coolest gift bags. I liked all my presents.
- Owen

I love Owen. I went to Owen's birthday party. I was trying to find Billy my friend and I went bowling with Billy. I want to play with Mater the Greater (Owen's gift that he won't let him play with yet). I loved the cake! I loved the icing! I'm done. I love my brother.
- Rion

Owen had 20+ kids help him celebrate his birthday at the local bowling alley. The kids were friends of ours, from daycare, and from school. We had a great time catching up with the parents, and the kids had fun bowling and chasing each other. As always, we had tons of food left over, but Mike's already started making a dent in it.

I'm amazed. First, I should say our kids have way too much! We are very grateful to everyone who's contributed, just not sure where it's all going to go. I'm amazed though that even though they've probably gotten 20-30 lego sets in the past month, we only had one duplicate. In total, I think there are only 2 things we have to return. Anyway, thanks to everyone that attended and I'm sorry we couldn't talk to you more! I'll post pictures later.
- Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment