Owen received two nerf Tommy Guns for his birthday, and Rion has really wanted to play with them. Owen decided that he was ready to open them, with a lot of prodding from Rion. I helped them load the darts and install the batteries. Owen started to shoot the gun in in the kitchen. I knew that we were in trouble. I had to lay down the ground rules. No shooting at each other, no shooting at Mommy or Daddy, and no shooting at the dog.
Well, that's it for my first post. Sorry if you were expecting something a little more enlightening.
Mike
Mike & Natalie, I'm so glad that our girls had Barbie dolls and didn't need protective eyewear when they played with them. Teehee.
ReplyDeleteGood job with the post, Mike!
Aunt Shirley
Glad to hear from you also, you did great for your first voyage into blogging... m
ReplyDelete