Sunday, September 4, 2011

Swimming

It was a quiet labor day weekend for us. We spent Saturday and Sunday in
East Peoria with our families. Owen "learned" to swim with Kamie's help.
He's known how to swim, but always stopped midway across the pool. It was
either Kamie's prodding, or the competition with Kameron, that convinced him
to swim all the way across. Rion became brave enough to jump in the pool
alone, only through video game bribery. I'll admit it. I'm not above bribing
my kids! - N I went to our swimming pool at our hotel, but not at our house
at a hotel in Peoria and I jumped in by myself three times, but once I
holded my mom's finger and I jumped to mom. And, I went to another pool what
I jumped in with a life vest on cuz I couldn't touch, that's why, and I swam
all the way over to Kamie and mom. And, I sawed my cousins there, three. One
was named Hannah. One was named Ayla and one was named Kameron. That's it. -
Rion
On Saturday we went to a swimming pool in Bloomington. I learned how to
swim in part that's deeper than me and I knew how to jump off and then swim
or just swim in to the wall. And yesterday we went to our hotel swimming
pool and I swam from one side all the way to the other. It was the best
swimming thing in the world. That's it. The end. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment