Labor Day was spent lounging at home, with a quick trip out from brunch and
the small, local amusement park Jus Fun. - N
Mom: Tell me about the go-karts.
Rion: Me and my brother went on go-karts with our mom and dad because we
weren't big enough so we had to be 10 years old to go on it by ourselves, 10
or older, but we aren't so our dad and our mom took us. We were riding the
go-karts and we beat mom and Owen. We went farther than them.
Owen: No you didn't Rion. We won.
Rion: We overlapped you guys one.
Owen: NO! We overlapped you guys one.
Rion: NO! We tied. We were the last ones to get in and I was there before my
brother.
Owen: But we still tied.
Rion: But we still tied. The end. Owen Stufflebeam and Rion Stufflebbeam.
Mom: Tell me about the batting cages.
Owen: In the batting cages I hit a couple balls for like 40 mph it was like
rally fast but I still hit a couple. The first time I only hit like one but
the second time I hit like five or nine. It was really cool. And dad went on
the 70 mph and he hit nine.
Rion: No, eight. I wasn't counting the one he hit a little
Owen: I was.
Rion: He hit one a little.
For the record, Owen and I won at the go-karts. We started before Mike and
Rion, but finished just after them, so we did almost lap them. Owen thought
he won because we almost passed them. Rion thought he won because he
finished first. We settled on a tie. - N
No comments:
Post a Comment