Rion had his very first game today – a soccer game! He played great. Even though he plays with the ipod during all of the games we watch, he must be absorbing something. He knew all about the difference between offense and defense, and knew what to do and what to expect. He listed to the coach and followed all of the rules, well most of the rules. He ended up with a few fouls (just like his big brother, he likes to get a little physical during the game)! Most importantly, he had a lot of fun out on the field and is excited about next week's game. I was schooled by both him and Mike on what I can and can't say from the sidelines. I am only allowed to call him Rion, no pumpkin, mini-me, Boy 2, etc. :) - N

I had a soccer game and I played against another team, but we lost but we got a goal. They should have passed it to me because I was over right by the net. They should have passed it but they didn't. And, there's a really good girl who was playing us but we lost. And, she was little. I'm done. – RiSt


On Saturday was my first soccer game. We won! I got 3 goals and so did my best friend Bennett. Bennett is really good. He's like as good as me! My friend Aiden won a soccer game 10-4 and my game we won 7-1, I think. It was a good game. I was happy that we won our first game and we got donuts after it. The end. - Owen

No comments:
Post a Comment