
I went apple picking today and my brother went apple picking with me too. And we picked lots of them and we got big ones too. We pick our apple. If there is worm spots don't pick them. When you pull, if they are on the tree, just pull them up and then turn them anyway. And I had an apple donut. That's it. - RiSt
I went apple picking with my brother Rion. My brother's name is Rion and he picked only like Cortland. It was really cool. At the apple farm we got to eat an apple slushie and an apple donut. It was really, really good. I picked some Gala and some Cortland, but my favorite was the Cortland because it was really tart. It was really, really, really fun. I wish the pumpkin farm was open. The end. – Owen
Owen said I only picked one kind, but I picked two. I had a Cortland and Galas. - RiSt
No comments:
Post a Comment