Saturday, July 30, 2011

Water slide

I have a waterslide in our backyard and we got to slide down it when we had
friends come over and their names were Nate and Sammy. That's it. - RiSt

On Saturday, Dad got out our little waterslide when it was really hot. It
was a little one and you slide on this thing that you hold on handlebars or
you can go down on your bottom, but I can't go down head first cuz my mom
said she thinks we are going to hit our head. I did that once, but it wasn't
on purpose, cuz I fell off the handlebars cuz I was only holding it with one
hand. And, our friends came over, named Nate and Sammy and their mom and dad
was Carissa and Corey. And, we had dinner with them and we did stuff with
them. Then they went home and I went to bed and Rion went to bed shortly
after. - OS

Daddy even tried to join in the fun, but he seemed to stop when he hit the
water. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment