For the 4th of July weekend we decided to visit Minnesota. The boys had
never been to the state and we hadn't been to the Twin's new Target Field.We played at the Nickelodeon park in the Mall of America, enjoyed the
hotel's waterpark, saw some of the Twin Cities, and went to the Twins/Rays game.
We also got to see some friends from our time in Cincinnati who had recently moved to the area. Our hotel even had bunk beds! You can't beat that. Owen loved the roller
coaster at the Mall. It went straight up and straight down. He also enjoyed
the tube water slides and the surfing. Rion loved the log flume. He ducks
completely within the log, so he doesn't get wet. He also loved the family
water slide. It was 10 stories up. For someone who gets tired walking, I'm
amazed that he can run up 10 flights of stairs. Mike and I were not running!
That is a LOT of stairs to climb over and over! - N


We went to Minnesota. We drove there. It took like 6 or 7 hours. It was
long. Me and Rion got to watch TV and play in the car. We got to go to the
Machine Shed. At the Machine Shed I ate the farmer breakfast. It's just
called the farmer breakfast. It was really cool. And, we saw a cinnamon
roll. It was like 4-5 inches. It was really, really, really big. We saw a
fruit plate that was like a foot and two inches. It was big, about the
length of my belly. It was so fun at the ride there. When we got there we
went to our hotel to sign in then we went to the Mall of America for lunch
and to see what was there. After that, we went to the water park. You got to
practice surfing, laying down on your belly, holding onto the surfboard and
turning where you want to go. We got to go in this pirate tree house that
was on water. There was a tube waterslide that went out of the hotel and
back in. There was a tube ride. You got to sit, lay down, or stand in the
tube. It was really cool. And there was this big, humongous slide. It was a
huge tube that the whole family got to sit in. And, we went to a Twins game.
They got two homers. Can you believe it? When they got the homer, you got to
see fireworks. It was cool at the game. Even the Twins won. It was so, so,
so fun. I think that was the best game I ever went to . That's it. - Owen
I went to Minnesota with my brother Owen and my name is Rion. And, me and
Owen went to a baseball game and we sawed the Twins against the Rays. The
Twins won. They got home runs, that's what homers are. That's what my
brother calls homers. And we went to a water park at our hotel and it had an
inner tube on a big waterslide and you sit in the inner tube and then it
spins you. I went to the Mall of America. There was one of the rides and it
was so fun because it was awesome. I went on a roller coaster at Mall of
America and we go through the log flume and it had a Pepsi on the end. It
said Pepsi. And in Mall of America there was more like stuff that you could
do and you could play. There's a bouncy house, Sponge Bob's house, a
pineapple. I went on a log flume and you go up these bumpy stairs like,
buuuuu, buuuu, buuuu. We went on it and it was so cool because we sawed
Patrick from Sponge Bob Squarepants and we sawed Sponge Bob Squarepants. I
duck, that's how I don't get wet on the log flume. Ain't that so funny, huh?
But, you have to be a kid if you want to duck or you'll get hurt. You'll hit
your head on the top thing. I played at the Lego store with legos and I
played with some of my friends. I had some friends and me and my brother
made a airplane. The airplane, it was a fighter. We fighted our friends.
They were playing fighter jets. They were making walls. We couldn't get over
them, so we just flew over them and we kept knocking them down. Our guys had
swords on their bikes that just cut through. Their wall was so funny because
we made people. - RiSt








No comments:
Post a Comment