We spent a very hot Sunday at Splashdown in East Peoria. Mike actually
worked construction at the site a very long time ago, but we'd never been tothe water park. Grandpa Florida, Uncle Nick, Aunt Nicki, Hannah, Ayla,
Grandma Michael, Uncle Seth, Aunt Jamie, Nate, and Porsha all joined us. We
had a great time on the lazy river, big water slide, the pool, and the
climbing area. But, most of the adults ended up sunburned. I guess we should
take care of ourselves as much as we do the kids. - N
I went to splashdown and it was so fun. My uncle came. Two of my cousins
came. My family. We both did stuff together. We both went on a double tube,
then I went on an inner tube, a one person tube. Splashdown was so fun
because I got to eat a sandwich. I liked the sandwich a lot. The sandwich
was so cool cuz it was so good. I even got chips and apples. And, I went on
this huge white waterslide with my brother, with a green tube. - RiSt


When we went to the Splashdown in Peoria, we went there with my family and
we went there and saw our cousins Hannah and Ayla, and our uncle and our
grandma. When we got there, we put on our stuff and I had to wait for mom to
go through the men's locker room. When we got out we were on the side of the
thing and we went to the baby area. I had to go back inside and back out
because I didn't go in the right place. I came back with dad's bag and gave
it to mom. Then, we went to the big area with the lazy river, the big
clubhouse, and the humungous water slide. I went down by myself the first
time. It was so fun. Do you know why? Because the first time I was going
straight and I went really high up, I went down, and I zoomed. When I
landed, I did a big splash. BOOM! The second time I did it I got spinning
really fast and the guy that worked on the waterslide, "Do you want to get
spinned really fast? Are you sure? Really? You are really tough." Then he
spun my really, really fast like a Beyblade top. - Owen

No comments:
Post a Comment