Saturday, March 26, 2011

Milwaukee

For Rion’s birthday, we took him to his first hockey game. It was the Milwaukee Admirals vs. the Chicago Wolves. We also stayed in their favorite hotel with the red water slide. We started visiting Milwaukee when the boys were babies because it was a quick get-away and we could get home quick in case things went bad. Now, even though they can handle much longer trips, they still ask to go to Milwaukee more than any where else. – N

The day before yesterday we went to Milwaukee. That night I got to sleep with Rion, well sort of. And, also, I got to go to the swimming pool. It’s me and Rion’s favorite hotel. We call it the big red waterslide hotel. And, last year I did research about Milwaukee in my writer’s notebook. Um, and we also drove there on Friday for about an hour and thirty minutes or so and when we got there we… we went to the Admirals game. The Admirals won against the Chicago Wolves. It was a really good game. The Admirals were awesome. After the game, we went to the hotel and we went to bed. Done. - Owen

I went to Milwaukee. And I went on the big red waterslide. Then, I was playing in the deep, deep, deep pool. It goes super deep. I went to the Admirals game against the Wolves. And, guess who won - the Admirals. It was 4-1. And then I went to the hotel. Then, in the morning I went to eat breakfast. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam

No comments:

Post a Comment