My name is Ri and that’s my name and I had a awesome birthday. It was amazing. After that I tried to dress as Power Ranger costume. My uncles came, some of them. I went to see my brother, cuz I was about to hide from my grandma and my grandma was super. My mom said I have to go out of her room. I went to open my presents. I got the movie Despicable Me, I got a police helicopter, and I got three police stuff, and I got five Power Ranger stuff, Power Ranger Samurais. That day I went to my friend’s birthday and guess who came. My dad. I ice skated and I didn’t even know how to ice skate. Done. - Ri
A couple days ago it was me and Rion’s birthday. It was my birthday in March because me and Rion wanted to have a birthday party together. I wanted to have it in December, but Rion said no I want to have it in March. So, I agreed with him. It wasn’t really my birthday but it was my birthday party. I got lots of legos for presents and I played cars upstairs with Grandma Michael and I played my DS with Kameron. We played Mario Bros. Here are some of the people who came here, my two grandmas, Grandma Michael and Grandma Rick, a couple uncles, one grandpa, and three cousins, and a couple aunts and uncles, and… (Conversation with mom: my step mother? Grand mother? No grandparents? Right?) … two people I know, named Leonard and Donita, came. And my favorite thing I got for my birthday was DS games. They rock. Done. - Owen
For the record, no, we did not get divorced and remarried. Leonard and Donita are the boys godparents, but they typically refer to them as their stepparents or grandparents. All of the “titles” confuse them a little. For a while, everyone was “Uncle”.
For the record, no, we did not get divorced and remarried. Leonard and Donita are the boys godparents, but they typically refer to them as their stepparents or grandparents. All of the “titles” confuse them a little. For a while, everyone was “Uncle”.
On Sunday, we celebrated both boys’ birthdays with our families. When Owen’s party had to be postponed by bathroom cabinet scheduling delays, he chose to wait and celebrate with Rion. He got to spread out his gift receiving, and I only had to host people once. It was win-win.
Also, Rion is very particular about how we “sign” his posts. I’m not sure where Ri came from. It’s a first. In preparation for school, we have been practicing 1) responding when someone calls him Or-ion and 2) saying the sentence, “You can call me Rion.” - N
No comments:
Post a Comment