Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is St. Patrick’s Day! I got four leaf clovers from Charlie. And, I think that Leprechauns are real. I think that Ireland is where they first started St. Patrick’s Day. St. Patrick is somebody that was captured and sent to jail. And I know that there is something called a shamrock shake at McDonalds and it’s for celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. And, tonight we are going to have green lemonade. It’s going to be so amazing my head is going to fall off. The end. Done. - Owen
Today was St. Patrick’s Day and guess what we made! At our school we made popsicles. Today I brought popsicles and today we made them. Today we got to have a treasure hunt! Today I had my birthday and I got to stand up two times. And, in the afternoon we had my birthday popsicles and in the morning we had popsicles from when my whole class made them. The end. – Rion S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment