A couple of days ago I went to indoor soccer, it was fantastic. We played all sorts of games like score, don’t steel my eggs, we also played my favorite get this trash out of my yard. I love soccer. I think that I’ll be with my old coach Coach Omar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am all done. - Owen Stufflebeam

Owen is very excited about spring soccer. He had his last indoor class on Saturday and registered for outdoor last week too. He’s waiting to hear what team he’ll be on and hopes it’s the same coaches as last year. He also wants to do a soccer camp this summer. I thought he’d pick the Bulls or White Sox camp, but he’s all about soccer right now. On a side note, Owen typed this post by himself. They are working on typing skills in first grade. This is the first post he's done with the proper finger placement on the keyboard. It is crazy how young they are learning this stuff! - N

Owen is very excited about spring soccer. He had his last indoor class on Saturday and registered for outdoor last week too. He’s waiting to hear what team he’ll be on and hopes it’s the same coaches as last year. He also wants to do a soccer camp this summer. I thought he’d pick the Bulls or White Sox camp, but he’s all about soccer right now. On a side note, Owen typed this post by himself. They are working on typing skills in first grade. This is the first post he's done with the proper finger placement on the keyboard. It is crazy how young they are learning this stuff! - N
No comments:
Post a Comment