I went to Kindergarten Roundup and it was awesome. The first play time I was scared and then the second play time I wasn’t. During the first time I peeked and saw my brother’s room and then I was OK. And then I went to the table and I got to color a rainbow, like one of my brother’s friends did. I met my teacher and her name was Mrs. Guftason and then after tables actually we went to, after school, we went to the library. I got seven books and I got a cook book. I got a library card. After that I’m going to talk about something else. I’m going to talk about I went to McDonalds. I was at McDonalds and I got a happy meal. And then in the car I got to play with it on the way back to my old school. I’m done. – Rion Stufflebeam
I took my pumpkin to Kindergarten! In the fall, we’ll have two school age kids and we’ll both be “almost 40”. We’re feeling old in our house right now. Anyway, each spring Ardmore hosts the future Kindergarteners. This allows the kids to meet the teacher and explore the class, and it allows the parents to learn about the school. Rion was excited about the idea of going, but freaked out a little when we got there and none of his daycare friends were there. Once we peeked in Owen’s room he calmed down and had a great visit. From there, we got his first library card and went to McDonalds for lunch. He loved the happy meal toy and climbing in the play area, but as always, missed his big brother. - N
No comments:
Post a Comment