Saturday, November 13, 2010

Fire Zone

Rion and I joined Carissa and Nate for a morning out at Fire Zone. It’s a fire-themed hands on play area. They had a fire truck to climb on/drive, an ambulance to play in, ladders to climb, poles to slide down, a 911 center to answer phones in (and push lots of buttons), outfits to wear, water to spray, and a special room with smoke and fire lights where they could pretend to put out a fire. Outside they had a real fire truck on display. The boys had a great time running around and playing. I think Rion’s favorite thing was working in the ambulance. He loved saving a dummy from the fire and then fixing him in the ambulance. As a mom, I hope that’s the only kind of “burning” building he ever runs in to! - N

At Fire Zone we went outside and inside, played ambulance, and me and Nate we went on this fire truck that’s inside. We saw a real firefighter. Then after that we got to play with more toys. Then we had to go home. That’s it. - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment