Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Villa Park Recreation's Fall Camp

For his Thanksgiving break, Owen tried Villa Park Recreation’s fall camp. It was a hit and he’ll return for Christmas break too. We’ve tried KinderCare and Lombard’s Y’s Kids, but this was the clear favorite. - N
At fall camp, I only went three days. The first day there were lots and lots and lots of people, but on the third day there were barely any people. And, on the second day kind of much people as the first day. At fall camp, we went in the gym. We did some crafts. The craft we did one day was that we got to make a little hangar for our door. Fall camp is awesome! We got to go outside. It was pretty chilly. And one day we got to play with these Pokemon cards. At the end of the day on the third day, we played 500 and every single time Jen threw it I kept on catching it and catching it. I don’t know why I kept on catching it. So, that’s the end of fall camp. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment