Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pool

There is a local pool next to the Owen’s baseball diamonds. Rion asked to go to it at every game, so I finally got around to taking him there. There is something nice about leaving work early to sit in the sun by the pool! - N
The water was SO cold when we went to the pool. We got to go under this mushroom thingy and we also went on a slide. There was a playground there and that’s why we went on the slide. So, do you think I should write anything else? Ok. Done. – Owen
We got to go in the mom’s pool right by the blue waterslide and I could touch in there, but I had to stand on my tippy toes. And, we got to go in the baby pool that I could touch in. And, I didn’t have to stand on my tippy tools. And, we went in the mushroom and the water was super duper cold. Done. - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment