Monday, July 26, 2010

Owen's Birthday

We went to Chuck E Cheese for Owen’s birthday party and we had lots of fun. We played tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons and tons of games. Isn’t that a lot of games we played? And, I got to play a shooting game. I raced with Matthew five times. Done. – Owen
Rion: We went to Chuck E cheese and we played on lots of game And there was this game I liked so much. And you know what I got to ride in? I got to ride in a race car. And, it was so much fun. I wanted to go on the slide and I didn’t even see my mom. The end. And, we got Batman cake. That’s pretty much it. And we got cheese pizza, and a bread stick, and a cheese stick.
Mommy: Whose party was it?
Rion: Owen, not my brother
Mommy: Where does he live?
Rion: He lives in Jelbiun. I don’t know where he lives.
Mommy: Is it by here?
Rion: No, it’s far from here, far from where we live.
Mommy: Who was there?
Rion: I don’t know. Owen, their mom and their dad, and their grandma and their grandpa, his sister. And, he’s a brother. And he has two brothers. So, there is three brothers and one sister.

After spending a great weekend spending time with friends at a Halloween in July party and having Grandpa and Nick here, we headed back to Peoria (our fourth trip down in four weeks) to see Carrie, Cedric, their kids and her parents. My mom and Carrie’s mom taught together, so we grew up together. I remember meeting them at Showbiz when we were little. The place has a new name and new characters, but our kids have just as much fun as we had! They have four kids, and we are amazed how they handle it all, and that they fly here from Begium (not Jelbiun) with all four. I won’t take our two on a trip further than three hours.
J

No comments:

Post a Comment