I’d never been to Chinatown, so we ventured out this weekend. (Two trips to Chicago this month! I think that’s a post-kids record.) We had dim sum, which was very good. Owen ate an entire order of shrimp dumplings, but they didn’t have Rion’s two favorites – donuts or steamed bread. I wasn’t all that impressed with the area, but the food is worth going back for. - N
Year 3 - After a six month break, Rion and Owen are back to share pictures and stories from our crazy, busy life. Hope you enjoy!
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Chinatown
We had dim sum and I had rice there and dumplings and that’s probably it. And, I had egg drop soup at Triple Crown. They didn’t have the donuts. And, um, we got sports panda bear cookies that have chocolate in them. – Rion
I’d never been to Chinatown, so we ventured out this weekend. (Two trips to Chicago this month! I think that’s a post-kids record.) We had dim sum, which was very good. Owen ate an entire order of shrimp dumplings, but they didn’t have Rion’s two favorites – donuts or steamed bread. I wasn’t all that impressed with the area, but the food is worth going back for. - N
I’d never been to Chinatown, so we ventured out this weekend. (Two trips to Chicago this month! I think that’s a post-kids record.) We had dim sum, which was very good. Owen ate an entire order of shrimp dumplings, but they didn’t have Rion’s two favorites – donuts or steamed bread. I wasn’t all that impressed with the area, but the food is worth going back for. - N
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment