Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our Weekend Away

I don’t know who had more fun on our weekend away, us or the boys. Owen and Rion went to Kameron’s house, where they not only had a playmate, but also had Wes and Kacie to help entertain them. Every time they are there they come home wanting an older sister like Kacie! And, for Rion, it was a chance to spend an entire weekend with his Gary. I’ll let them tell you more about their weekends. Since both kids were sick last week, it was a hard decision on whether we should go away or not. But, Kamie and Gary are wonderful and took great care of our sick kids, so Mike and I headed to Vegas. We were able to see the sights, eat some great food, shop, and enjoy adult only time with Donita and Leonard. And, we highly recommend the Garth Brooks show! However, I can’t truly recommend Vegas in July. It was hot! - N  

On Saturday I went to my cousin’s house. His name is Kameron. He has a brother and a sister. His brother is named Wessy and his sister is named Kacie. Me and my cousin played on DS a lot, because we love playing our DS’s. And, if you know what a DS is, just tell me. A DSi is just a DS with a camera. So, do you want to hear two movies me and my cousin watched? That is X-man, one of me and my cousin’s favorite movies. Fly to the Moon we watched, Scooby Doo, and Home Alone. And, I watched Super Mario Bros. That’s pretty much all of the movies I watched. So, this is the other stuff that I did. I went in my cousin’s pool. It was like so fun I was going to scream since it was so fun. We got to have these two desserts, these really good desserts. They had better desserts than my mom. And, that is pretty much the ending of me and my cousin. – Owen

I was sick, but now I’m not. And, I was at Wessy’s house, and Kamie, and Gary, and Kameron, and Kacie, and Toby’s. And, I played in the basement with a Nerf gun. They had Nerf guns there. And, I played some bowling. And, I went to Wessy’s play. And, Wessy sang lots of songs and Wessy was singing with a different name. And, that’s it. The end. And, we watched three movies in one day, and one movie the day our mom came back. Done. I got to pee in their shower. And, do you know what they had in their shower? They had Transformers soap. The end. - Rion

No comments:

Post a Comment