Monday, July 12, 2010

The Farm

I went to my dads ants house. Uncle Marvin let me and my brother ride his four-wheeler to see the cows. I played with my cusins and her dog his name is Bud. – Owen
I went to the farm. And you know who’s farm it was? It was Aunt Gayla’s farm. And we went on the four wheeler by the woods. And we took a trip to see the cows. Now, I’m sick. I can’t talk. Popsicles will make me healthier. The end. – Rion Stufflebeam
We went to central Illinois this weekend to celebrate Aunt Gayla and Uncle Marvin’s 50th wedding anniversary! The boys loved being on their farm and playing with their cousins. Unfortunately, Rion’s home sick today. His allergies just can’t take all of that fresh air. I think he’s a true city boy. We woke up this morning with a fever, horrible cough, sore throat, and a hoarse voice. It’s cute to hear him talk, but it freaked him out a bit at 5am this morning. The nurse told him that popsicles would help make the throat feel better. That’s thrown him a little. He was expecting medicine, not a prescription for sugar. Also, Owen typed this himself. He was able to sound out all of the words, and only had one red squiggly line and two green ones. He’s doing a great job! All of his reading is definitely paying off. However, it’s killing him that I’m posting this with errors. He’s worried that no one will understand what he’s trying to communicate. - N

No comments:

Post a Comment