Saturday, December 10, 2011

Winter Wonder Fest



I got a half a cookie that time. I did not want to go ice skating because I
knew I didn't know how to. And, I went down stuff what is, it is like a
slide thing where me and my brother went down, but I beat him down it. I
beat him down it. It was sort of hard because he was pushing me down it.
That's why. And, that's all. - Rion Snifflebeam

The day of the winter wonderfest I got in trouble so I missed some of the
things we were doing. That's the bad part, but here's the good part. On the
winter wonderfest me and my brother split a cookie that was about 6 inches
long. That's pretty big! During the winter wonderfest time, I went on a ride
called the Blizzard, I think and it goes really fast around, and around, and
around. And, it was super fun. And, we got to look at all of the Santa
Clauses, at Germany, and all of those other countries. The end. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment