When we went to Florida we went to see a dolphin named Winter. She was in a
movie called Dolphin Tale. In Dolphin Tale, it was kind of funny. It's abouta dolphin who loses her tale and they have to make fake ones. And in Florida
we went to the strawberry patch and we got strawberry shortcake and
sandwiches. It was very good. And, we got to see our Grandpa. Our grandpa
lives in a place named Sun City Center and that place is where people over
65 go when they retire, if they want to. It's very fun in Sun City Center
and during when I was in Florida I helped my dad clean the gutters. I think
that's all about Florida. Bye. - Owen



We drove to Florida but in one day. We went to Sun City Center and we sawed
our grandpa. His name is Grandpa Florida because he lives in Florida and he
hates snow. So, he goes to Florida when it's winter. He comes back when it's
summer. We went to Jesse's for my brother's birthday party, and bowling, and
we went to the strawberry patch, but not for his birthday. We went to the
swimming pool and we ate Oreos and we went to the bowling alley on my
brother's birthday. Guess who my brother is? O-w-e-n. And, his last name is
s-t-u-f-f-l-e-b-e-a-m. We saw manatees. They were really close to us and we
saw tadpoles there. I saw a teeny-weeny tadpole what swam away quick. It's
still in the manatees place. We went to the beach and guess what we saw. We
were looking and we saw something like a boat in deep, deep water, super
close to us. I walked super far up, like as far as a manatee can go, but 10
inches south, no not south. Mom- do you want me to tell you something? The
south pole is as far south as you can go. You can't go any farther than the
south pole. Mom, you actually can't. It's true. I heard it on the computer.
Florida is my favorite place because, one day when we went to the beach it
was my favorite day of the year that day, you know why. My mom let me take
my DS, but I left it in the car. You know why? I didn't want to get any sand
on it or break it.
Winter is a dolphin from Dolphin Tale. It's actually a real dolphin. He was
actually stuck in a crab trap and then a boy found him and then he called
people to take him to the marine hospital. Then, you know what? In the
movie, it said they had a hurricane, super windy, and knocked pretty much
everything down of the marine hospital. But the marine hospital didn't let
Winter get hit. And, that's from the movie, Winter. I sawed Winter but there
was really a so big line. Like 10 hundred people to get in. We sat in the
car until dad got pretty much up a little. I liked it because we saw a real
shark, we sawed a sea turtle, and that's it. His tail, I got to touch one.
There was 18 tales Winter has, 18. See you later. - R-i-o-n


















No comments:
Post a Comment