Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas

On Christmas day it was a church day, but we didn't go to church. Me and my
brother got a lot of presents including, a scooter, a lot of Lego sets, two
DS games, I think, and a lot of other stuff. On Christmas day I built three
of my Lego sets but there were like five. And, I played with some of my
things. Christmas day was very fun. Our presents were very fun. Well that's
it. - Owen


On Christmas day I was the first kid up at my house. I saw lots of presents
and I saw presents in our stockings. Our stocking was full of stuff. It was
full. Santa even gave us a Santa house. I don't know why he gave us that
cause we just looked on the table and he gave it to us. I don't know why. I
got a 3D DS. It was fun cause I got Mario 3D land and I'm past the 3rd world
already and 4th. And, I'm stuck on the 5th world because that Bowser's
castle you need 50 star coins. I have like 30 something. It is close to
there. My brother got the Fire Temple. I don't think you know what that is.
It's from the Lego NinjaGo. I got like new Legos and stuff, a bobble head,
so that's all. - Rion



No comments:

Post a Comment