When we were getting ready for Christmas we had to work a lot. Our work was
like putting stockings up and putting out all of the decorations. Gettingready for Christmas was fun and also kind of hard. During the Christmas
season we baked muffins, and we made them paintable ornaments. That's all
about getting ready for Christmas. Now it's on to gingerbread houses. When
we made Gingerbread houses, I made a gummy bear castle. There was one
Christmas tree and a bunch of slides. And, there was a house for one of the
teddy bears, kind of like a dog house. It was very fun making them. Our
Uncle Nick supervised it. It was really fun making gingerbread houses. Well,
I guess that's it. This year when we made gingerbread houses we got cups to
put the candy in. The end. - Owen




I made muffins for my grandpa and for Christmas. The muffins I made for my
grandpa were for his birthday. And, I made the other ones were for Christmas
because they were for my whole family, but not in my house because we could
make then other time. I painted ornaments and wrapped presents but not in a
day, but not in days before Christmas and stuff. On Christmas eve, I think I
wrapped my brother's present. I think, but I'm not sure. I made gingerbread
houses with my uncle. He made us gingerbread houses. My brother and me got
gingerbread houses. My brother made a gummy bear house. I had a giant Santa
and I put a chimney on it. I decorated mine with gates and stuff like that.
And, I put Christmas trees. Really tasty stuff and that's all. From, Rion







No comments:
Post a Comment