I had a soccer season and guess what. We won most of our soccer games. And
we played against the Fire. I don't know any team else, but our last team weplayed against the Fire and we played another game against the Fire too.
And, a game I had contagious. I like to play cuz I got to kick the ball
around a lot, and I was offense a lot, defense a lot, and I almost scored
lots of goals. That's it. - RiSt.





Over our soccer season, we only lost one game against the Fire. All of our
other games we won and I scored like 11 -15 goals. That's a really good
record for my goal scoring cuz last year I only scored 10. It was a really
great season. Here's some of the hardest teams we played, the Fire, the
Revolution, the Wizards, and I think that's it cuz I think all of the other
games were pretty easy. The end. - Owen




No comments:
Post a Comment