Monday, October 10, 2011

Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm

I sawed my friends, named Billy and Macy, and we went out for lunch
together. And, I got to feed animals, all the animals that were in the tents
in Goebbert's, I went to. We went to a corn maze and I beat my mom. We
splitted up. Our moms said we couldn't but we did anyways. We beat them. Me
and Owen figured them out and mom lost. I hadded to help her and Macy's mom.
We sawed a pig race and we did not like it. Do you know why? Because Hannah
Montana won. We do not like Hannah Montana. So, the pony ride was so hard I
was about to fall off. The camel ride, the camel stopped. It was so funny
that we got to see poop and we got to see an animal peeing. So, done. - RiSt

Me, my little brother Rion, and my friends Macy and Billy went to
Goebbert's. The first thing we did at Goebbert's was take pictures. The
second thing we took a picture of was Scooby Doo. I can't remember the first
because it was such a long time ago. Then we went to get tickets. After we
got tickets, we went on the pony rides. I had to go on the big one named
JoJo. The first time I tried to get on JoJo, he stepped backwards a little.
After we did the pony rides, we did the jumpy. The jumpy was like a giant
pumpkin pillow or something. And we got to jump all over on it. And, my
brother fell down a little bit. After that we went on the camel rides. Our
camel stopped to go the bathroom. After the camel rides we went on the
hayrack ride. After the hayrack ride we went to the animal place. At the
animal place, I fed a few carrots to the giraffe and I fed lots of animals
including a yak, a deer, a pig, and a couple more animals. I was just naming
you some of the animals. After we fed the animals we went in a little maze
where we had to find our way out and we pretended we were in jail. After we
looked for Rion and found him, we went in the big maze. We beat our parents
and Billy. Rion was like, "Wait for me". Macy and I actually found the way
out because he was walking. Then we had to go back in the maze to find the
parents and Billy. Rion found the parents and then we ran to where the corn
maze ended. We went back in the maze three times and we came out it three
times. Then, we went to the grocery store and left. After that we went to a
restaurant and had lunch. After lunch we went home and we had to rest in the
car. That wasn't so fun. The end. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment