Sunday, October 9, 2011

Tanners

I played with my cousins and they said they wanted to play with us but they
went to the market but we did first so that's it. I fed a goat and there's a
cup and I put food in it. And then I pulled it and then the goat ate out of
it. I played with my brother but first my brother was in trouble. Today my
brother is in trouble too. I played on an airplane. I played on a pretend
fire truck, on a real train, a caboose actually, so that's it. I got to see
my brother play this game, tetherball, and I got to play too. I played
against this little kid. So, done. - RiSt

At Tanners we went with our cousins, Ayla and Hannah, and one of our
grandparents. When we went to Tanners we got to eat lunch. After we ate
lunch we went in the marketplace. The line was only 15 minutes. After the
marketplace we had a snack and while we were eating snack our grandma, our
grandpa, one of our uncles, and our cousins came. After that we fed some
llamas and billy goats and goats. Then, we went on the playground. In the
playground me and my brother went on this airplane thing. And, we went in
this caboose. I went, "I'm not going in there, it's way too crowded". I
asked dad if we could play tetherball. He said yes, so we played tetherball.
I beat him one time, but he beat me the rest because he was throwing it in
the air. And, one time he hit me in the face. The end. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment