Rion's allergies were acting up, which caused him to start wheezing again.
We took him into the doctor and he was also diagnosed with strep, as was
Owen. They didn't have any of the typical symptoms, so we never would have
guessed. Rion left with 6 medications (1 for the strep, 2 for allergies, and
3 for asthma). And, they were both contagious for 24 more hours, so we spent
the weekend at home. It made them crazy! Not only could they not leave, but
they didn't feel bad or understand why they were sick. To make it worse,
they both had to miss their soccer games and were very disappointed they
couldn't play. For us, it was kind of nice to have a relaxing at-home
weekend. - N
I had contagious and strep throat. I had six medicines and they were so
tasty, one I did not even like. It was like as big as a monster. Monsters
are like eight feet. The yellow medicine I didn't really like. The white one
I still have to take, still. I just stayed home. - RiSt
When I was sick, I had to miss my soccer game and we were playing against
one of my best friends, Adam, and I really wanted to play against Adam but I
got sick and I had a white medicine that tastes like nothing. After
Saturday, on Sunday, I couldn't go outside because I was sick and mom said I
couldn't go outside if I was sick, And, I didn't like that. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment