Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

I got 20 eggs on Easter. On Easter morning, me and Rion were so excited to find our Easter eggs, I could hardly walk. When we got downstairs to try to find our Easter eggs in our house, the first thing we had to was wait for Mommy to tell us to go. I went zooming down there and tried to find all of the eggs. Some of the eggs were in the dining room and some were in the family room. After that we went to brunch at Grotto. We got candy!!!! Cuz, the Easter bunny was there. After the Grotto we went back home to take our nap. I didn’t want to take a nap cuz it was Easter so we should stay up. But, I was tired from dashing around the house finding our eggs, so I decided to take a little rest. After nap time, me and Rion got on our baseball mitts to see if they still fit. Rion’s didn’t fit that well. It was a little tight. He says it wasn’t tight, but I think it was a little. When we went outside, we played some baseball. I caught some pop-ups I threw. I did golf and I rode on Rion’s skateboard and my scooter, and my bike. And, I tried to jump on Rion’s skateboard and I almost fell, but I landed on the ground. It was a really hard thing to do because actually it was really tiny.

On Saturday, I celebrated Easter with my family. I celebrated with my Grandma, her name is Grandma Michael, first. We got to find Easter eggs. It was a fantastic time. I even got to try some candy. The next house we went to was our Grandma Rick’s house. Rion broke my glasses there. We watched the Wizard of Oz and we also watched some other movies. We had a big feast there. Done. - Owen

One day it was Easter and I stayed at my house first and then we saw Easter eggs but we didn’t know whose were whose. Then, we checked our baskets and mine were green and yellow and my brother’s was blue and orange. And, before that Easter we celebrated with our family. Our family is so cool. One person in my family likes popcorn, cheese popcorn and brown popcorn. Then the next day we went downstairs and saw the Easter eggs. Then we got ‘em, and how much eggs did I get? Twenty eggs. I got GoGos and Mighty Beans in my eggs. In my basket I got Legos and books. That’s it. Done. – Rion Stufflebeam









 

No comments:

Post a Comment