This week I got my 3rd quarter report card. I only got 4’s and 3’s. 3’s mean you should practice on them and 4’s mean awesome. I mostly got 4’s. And, I got E’s and X’s. Those are really good too. E’s mean excellent. X means OK, exhibits expected. And N’s mean needs improvement. I didn’t get any N’s. I get to pick something for my report card. I don’t know what I should pick yet. I still have a decision of 5 things - Monkey Joes, a place with lots of bouncy houses; Sweet Tomatoes, one of my favorite restaurants; Toys R Us; Game Stop; and movie theater to Gnomeo and Juliet. - Owen
Owen continues to do great in school! He improved on his behavior and continued to excel in the various subjects. The only area he went down in was punctuation. We are very proud of him. On a separate note, I gave in and let him play baseball and soccer this spring. It was very time consuming last year and I didn’t think we could manage it with Rion playing soccer to. But, since Rion decided not to play we thought we’d try it one more time. So far, his soccer team is doing great! They won today, 2-1, and tied last week. Hopefully, his baseball team will do just as well, And, even if they don’t, we know that his coach will keep it fun. - N
No comments:
Post a Comment