I went to my blood test and it was fun cuz I got to watch TV, but I didn’t watch it all. I was like, “no I don’t want you to stick a nail in!”, but they did and it didn’t hurt at all. I got a sucker and tape with, um, a thing that was a cloth. That’s it. – Rion S.
Rion had both an immunizations and a blood test for lead this week. For both, he cried while they got ready to do it, but was just fine while it was being done. For the shot, after they stuck him, he stopped crying and said, “this doesn’t hurt at all”. For the blood test, he liked seeing the “nail” in his arm and the blood flowing out. He has a very high pain threshold, unless it has something to do with his older brother touching him. J - N
No comments:
Post a Comment