Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

This Monday we went to the Monkey Joes and it was awesome because there is a pink monkey guy’s named Monkey Joe. He was a monkey and his name was Joe and it was awesome. We went on a pinball thing and we get to slide down pinball because guess what there is. There is a slide. And guess what you can do. You could do slide on your head, your head facing down and your feet up. That’s what we did with my brother. Today was my brother’s spring break and he had lots of fun, he and I did. Guess where we went, the movie theater. There wasn’t that much people. Today we went to an awesome one because there was not lots of people. I sawed Yogi Bear and he’s funny, funny, funny. Done. – Rion Stuflebeam

On spring break, on Monday we stayed home with mom. We went to Monkey Joes. It was awesome. Do you know what else? We got to bounce on the bouncy houses, for I don’t know, 300 hours. On Tuesday I went to Iowa Community Center. It’s an awesome place. I wanted to bring my book, but I got in trouble. So, that’s Tuesday. Here’s Wednesday. I went to Iowa Community Center again, but I didn’t get to bring a book again. I did crafts but I didn’t bring them home. On Thursday, I stayed home with dad. We went to the movie theater and saw Yogi Bear. I liked the end of it when Yogi Bear and Boo Boo started screaming. They rode this thing, called the Picnic Basket Nabber 2000 and captured a turtle, a frog snap dragon turtle. And, when they were in the rapids they got the snap turtle. It was a nice movie but I’m not finished with my thing yet. The last day of spring break was Friday. I’m not counting Saturday and Sunday. On Friday, I went to the Iowa Community Center one more time and that time I brought my book. It was a fantastic day. I wish my school was Iowa Community Center. And on spring break, I read these books called Miss Daisy is Crazy and some other ones. Dan Gutman wrote those. Done. - Owen

No comments:

Post a Comment