Year 3 - After a six month break, Rion and Owen are back to share pictures and stories from our crazy, busy life. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, January 28, 2011
Tangled
When I saw Tangled there was this big girl who I thought was bad, but it was a good girl, but she turned bad. How? Because she had a good spell but a bad guy made her turn into a bad girl. I went with my dad and guess what I got instead of, not Skittles, because I had Skittles there, instead of fruit snacks? But, they didn't have any fruit snacks there. But, I'll tell you what they did have. If you really want to go there, they had M&M's, and Skittles. They had Dots and they had jelly beans and popcorn. Lemonade and Sprite. That's the only days they had. Dad gave me Sprite. He did. That's it. - Rion Stufflebeam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment