At ski lessons there was a tow rope and my coach needed to help me because I didn’t know how to do it. And that’s why the coach helped me. And there was three coaches. After that part we went skiing and I always forget how to make a pizza. French fries mean go and pizza means stop. And if you do a big pizza, big pizza’s make us stop and little pizza’s make us slow down, and French fries make us go. Done. – Orion Stufflebeam
At ski lessons I fell a lot on this thing where you had to hold on to the rope and then you squeeze a little bit, so it’s in between your hand like your hand’s in a circle shape, and then when you are sitting down, you squeeze it really tight and you go sliding up the hill. I was really good on the last one. On the first one I was skiing down the hill and then I crashed on another person’s ski and then I fell onto the ground and my ski popped off. My leg was almost over my head because I fell really hard. On the second one I fell maybe 3, 4, or 5 times. oN the third one I had myself balanced. I was skiing down it. When I got to one of our teachers I was doing pizza style and then French fry. Pizza and then French fry. And then when I got to the bottom my butt was about to fall but then I did pizza style and it just saved my life for not falling. And, that’s why skiing lessons is spectacular! - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment