So, we are first starting out at the first part of this thing. The first part of this thing is that when we got there my brother was chasing me like the girls chase me. The second part is that we start to play my favorite part of the whole birthday party. No one is going to guess what it is. It’s called … combat dodgeball. That’s pretty much the whole part of my birthday party, combat dodgeball. So, we started out with a little bit of rounds. So, it was a good game. This is what you do in combat dodgetball. For example, whenever somebody at my birthday party stands at the black line and starts running towards the balls in the middle of the dodgeball course. When you get a ball you run to the middle, grab the ball, and if somebody’s going to throw it at you block it with the ball or if you need to, catch it and they’ll be out and your whole team will be back in. So, that’s why my team was a really good team. And, another part was where you had to throw the dodgeball but if you got out you couldn’t be part of the game anymore because he didn’t call any more jail breaks. That would be scary. If I got out, I would say, “coach, can you say jailbreak?”. That’s what I would say. And he would say, “no”. OK. My cake looks like a turkey but it’s supposed to be a dodgeball. Do you know what a turkey looks like when you are done cooking it? It looks like a red thing on a plate. My dodgeball looked like a red thing on a plate. And, when I ate it, I said, “Why am I eating a turkey?”, but it really wasn’t a turkey. It was a dodgeball. OK. I got some presents. So the presents are cool. Some people gave me awesome presents. Actually, all of my presents were cool. And, that’s all I want to write about my birthday party. Done. So, I don’t have a family party because dad didn’t get the cabinets on time because we went to Florida and the cabinets weren’t going to be here on time. So, if the cabinets weren’t there on time we would have to wait until a new month or go to Peoria or I could have it when Rion had his. So, we are going to have one together and it’s going to be a huge birthday party because there are going to be two presents for each of us and the cabinets will be in so they can all see our new bathroom. That’s going to look awesome. Dad’s making it right now. Or, maybe he’s not making it right now. Maybe he’s eating my dodgeball, or my turkey cake. I can’t remember what it is. So you guys are awesome! That’s my enormous, long, huge story. - Owen
I got hit by only two balls but Owen got hit more. Owen said he’s not out but he was out. And then after the combat dodgetball we had pizza and my brother’s birthday cake was a dodgeball. Dodgeball. Dodgeball. After the party Owen got presents and he opened them. And then after the party we went home. – Rion S.
No comments:
Post a Comment