Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Wisconsin State Fair

Not too long ago I was with friends reminiscing about all of the fairs we used to go to when I was little and working in the lemonade stand. It made me want to share those experiences with the boys. What's not to love about fattening food, sugary drinks, carnies, the Midway, games you can't win, and the people watching? We missed the local Illinois fairs, so we hit the Wisconsin state fair in Milwaukee. They serve hundreds of "on a stick" items, which you can't beat. :) - N
After soccer we went over here to Milwaukee. We went on the, it was like a ski lift but it wasn't. It was just a lifter. Then we went on a Ferris wheel, me and my mom. And you know what our names are? They are Rion and Mom. And my brother and my dad went on bumper cars. And they didn't go on the Ferris wheel. We saw, I forget. I was afraid of the chickens. They could bite. I saw the chicken that was friendly and wouldn't bite. - Rion
We went to the Wisconsin state fair today. Then we went into this store with tons of people. Pretty much everyone was a Milwaukee Bucs fan, Brewer, or Green Bay, but I did not like that. We met this girl and this boy and Rion I think told a lie. He said his favorite team was the Blue Jays. Do you like the Blue Jays? Tell me on the blog. Rion went on the Ferris wheel and I went on the bumper cars. And, we got elephant ears, cream puffs, Rion, me, and dad got cream puffs. And also everyone loved the elephant ear. And there was chocolate covered bacon. There was a donut sandwich which Rion didn't try. And I tried it. We got water there and I got root beer milk. Rion got chocolate, and cherry vanilla, and strawberry, and root beer. Everybody got chocolate, and cherry vanilla, and strawberry, and root beer. So pretty much everybody got the drink. It was very funny nobody picked banana. It was very fun there. We saw a 7 ft rattlesnake and a 7ft alligator. We saw a cow parade and the cows were pooping. And it was in a parade they pooped. Can you hear me guys on the computer? It was a parade! We got to see how they got the milk out of their udders. We got to spin a wheel. We got to do the bean bag toss. So if you heard of the bean bag toss tell me. If you haven't heard of the bean bag toss I'll tell you. And then we saw sheeps and then goats and some other reptiles like a snapping turtle and other kinds of rattlesnakes. And there was an iguana just as we walked in. And that's pretty much the whole thing I'm going to talk about. - Owen
We, um, saw the cow pooping and it was so funny. And it was in a parade. And I saw its udders and the udders hold its milk. Done. - Rion
What was your favorite food at the fair?
Rion: Everything was my favorite thing
Owen: Elephant ear
Mommy: Fried pickle chips
Daddy: Krispie Kreme cheeseburger

No comments:

Post a Comment