Today was Owen's last day at Kindercare. I'm sure he'll return for holidays and vacations, but this was his last, registered day. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by. I remember visiting the baby room with him before I came back to work. He was only twelve weeks old. Now, he's six and a half and ready for first grade. I have to say that we've had a wonderful experience at the center. The teachers have been very loving and have taken great care of him. It's a little scary that we won't have them looking over our shoulders. They have also had a wonderful curriculum and programs. He wouldn't be at the levels he's at today without them. Each step of the way I've been amazed at what they expect from the kids, but they've always been right. The kids can handle it.
No comments:
Post a Comment