Sunday, August 22, 2010

They are not going to be happy

It's just such a perfect example of our life that I have to write it down, but I know they (Owen, when he's older, and Mike, now) are not going to be happy with me. While on vacation Owen complained that sometimes his penis hurts, especially when he pees. I was a good enough parent to schedule a doctor's appointment, but not a good enough parent to ask the right questions. When I told Owen about the appointment, he told me that it really only hurts when it's long. He's fine all of the other times. I decided to let Mike explain to the doctor why we were cancelling the appointment. And, not to be outdone, Rion made his long so he could complain that it hurt too. This is why I need girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment