Kindercare held a Spring Gala, or Spring Gallup as Rion refers to it, on Friday night. Each of the classes went up on stage, sang songs, and recited poems. The boys did a great job and it was a packed house. We filled a school gymnasium, standing room only. We are very lucky that we found such a wonderful daycare! It’s going to be a huge adjustment for all of us when Owen isn’t there next year. - Natalie
We singed “When the clouds float by…”, “Twinkle”, There was one of the water fountains was broken, so I got to do the other one. I singed songs. I went up on a real stage. That’s it. And, we were taking a break and then we did a bow. And then that was it, right? - Rion
I had a spring gala. It was really fun. You know why? Cause we got to sing songs and we got to pick something out of our Easter bucket. I had to wear all white because I was a cloud. And we watched the other kids sing their songs. I had to hold up a sign and I said “I” and the other kids said “imaginative children enjoy a walk with their friends”. - Owen
No comments:
Post a Comment