Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our April

One last post for April. This has been a really busy month for us, and for a change it's not because of work. I'm in between phases on the project I've been working on, so the hours have been back to normal, and Mike's busy season is just getting started. However, back in the winter, I think we were a little too busy with work and didn't quite think before signing the boys up for activities. We have swim lessons on Monday, T-ball on Tuesday, Soccer on Friday, and Soccer and T-ball (for Rion) on Saturday. Then, just for the fun of it I signed up for yoga on Wednesday. So much for limiting activities to one night per week! The good new is that the boys are outside and active, which they love, and which helps to offset the fine food we've been feeding them.

Now, we look forward to May. We have sandals on, outside toys starting to take over the garage, its hot upstairs in our house, one more haircut before the buzz cuts, and Grandpa is coming home this weekend and returning to the river house. It seems like summer is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment