Saturday, March 27, 2010

Under the Stars Easter Egg Hunt

Rion: We got ten eggs only and then we counted how much eggs and we said how much we got. We got lots of candy and I got a toy. The end, I’m done.

Mommy: What about the Easter Bunny?

Rion: The Easter Bunny was at Gym Stars. We got a picture with the Easter Bunny. It was a person inside of there.

Owen: We went to this Easter egg hunt. It was really cool, but I only got four eggs, because I got ten eggs but I dropped them all. Now, I only have four. And, we saw the Easter Bunny in Gym Stars. We got to take a picture with the Easter Bunny and then Rion got to drink some Gatorade.

Rion: No it wasn’t Gatorade. It was the red one. No, it was the soda that mommy and daddy drink. It was alcohol.

Mommy: It was not alcohol. Don’t lie.

Rion: What was it then? Gatorade?

(Translation – The boys call the community rec center “Gym Stars” because that’s where they took gymnastics. And, no we don’t let our 4 year old drink alcohol. However, he’s always asking to go to the liquor store because they give him suckers and he gets to buy Daddy elephant beer.)


1 comment:

  1. What is it with liquor stores giving kids suckers? The one we use does the same thing. Mere and Lex always want to go!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete